Followers

Monday 14 June 2010

Pollycraft Challenge #48 - "Let's have a Sing Song"


This week's Pollycraft Monday Challenge is fab and the winner gets to pick 10 Pollycraft digis of their choice - what a prize! This challenge was set by the very talented Joey and is one to get you thinking - the theme being "Let's sing a song". Really had to get the thinking cap on for this one!! Decided to use Rockstar Ethan - "I wanna be a rockstar" is of course, a line from a Nickleback song! The papers are a download from DCWV called "Generation Tech" and I think they work really well here. Everything else from my stash! Hope you like! I look forward to seeing your creations!!

1 comment:

Joey said...

Hiya Sheena

fabulous card I love that spirally wire! gorgeous colours.

Joey.x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx