Followers

Monday 6 September 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #60 - Xmas but no green or red!


Good Monday morning - hope it's working out OK so far! This week's Pollycraft Monday Challenge is set by Tracy and is the fabulous theme of Christmas but no Green or Red! Check out the blog to see the other fantabulous DT creations!
As always there is a fantastic prize on offer - 2 digi kits of your choice from The Creative Cottage and of course the chance to be a Pollycraft Favourite!


Paula has drawn some fantastic new christmas images and the one I have chosen for my DT card is Luna Bitterfrost - Globe - isn't she fab?! Perfect for that teenage xmas card. The papers are Anita's Christmas Black and the sentiment is Craftwork Cards. The snowflakes are die cut then the top layer twinkletted (is that a word?!). The charm, ribbon and gems are from my stash.
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

I love this image and your layout Sheena.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

crafty amy said...

Hiya :D
I am here for a catch up sorry I am so late getting over here.
This card is amazing! The black and white feel really works for her.
Hugs

Amy xx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous non-traditional card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx