Followers

Monday 12 April 2010

Friday Sketchers Challenge #97


This is the first Friday Sketchers challenge I have entered - really loved the

sketch this week so decided to join in! I quite like male cards (I know not a lot of crafters do!) and the new images from http://www.pollycraftdesigns.co.uk/ "Critters and Cogs" are just perfect (although there are some female robots in there too). Sorry about the quality of the picture, the sun was shining and it was the best I could do (what a terrible complaint to have!!) Thanks for looking!

Image: Pollycraft "Cogs Boy"

Paper: SweetShoppe Designs Digital "Battle for the Galaxy"

Charm: Quixotic Paperies

Card and sentiment: Craftwork Cards

Everything else from stash

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sheena! It was my first entry too! Love the robot - he is really cute - and the colours are so fresh looking! K :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx