Followers

Monday 23 August 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #58 - A Recipe


Good Morning! Hope you've all had a good weekend! Well, it was my turn to set this week's challenge so I selected a Recipe - 3 papers, 2 buttons and a charm! I used one of the new releases Kiki and Cuthbert - aren't they soo cute? The papers are from Dovecraft "Jolly Holly Christmas" and from everything else is from stash (code for I've had them a while and can't remember where they came from lol). Pop over to the challenge blog to see the fab DT cards and details of this week's fabby prize.

2 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Hunny

gorgeous card I love these bears! great colourwork

Joey.x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is delightful Sheena. Love it.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx