Followers

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Cards for Men #18 meets Sketch Saturday #118


I always seem to post 2 in a row - I think its because I work on a Thursday and Friday so have to get all my cards done by Wednesday lol! Anyway, this offering is for this week Cards for Men with the theme "Long Summer Days" and the fab sketch from Sketch Saturday. The lovely summery image is LOTV Deckchair Dreaming and I have to admit he is a die-cut! The papers are Papermania's Hampstead as well as the brad and gems. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz Adage Tickets. Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Carol Ric said...

Super cute! TFS!

Jo said...

Fabulous card for a man Sheena :)
Thank you for joining in with us over at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

Mandy said...

A lovely card and the image is adorable....Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men...
Mandy xx

Karen Howard said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the detail and what a great take on the sketch challenge! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

Alison said...

Now that's what summer's about! Love the way you have coloured your image. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cards For Men and good luck in the draw.
Hugs Alison x

Patricia St Martin said...

Cutie Patotie... Priceless! outstanding job. love your card. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx