Followers

Monday 27 February 2012

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #129 - Teenage Dream

Good morning all - hope you've had a good weekend? Nothing very exciting going on in the White house - the boys got their hair cut and went to the football with their dad. I went shopping with my mum in the afternoon which, of course, involved a latte/big cake stop!!

Well it's my turn to set this week's Pollycraft challenge and as I was listening to Katy Perry at the time I decided on:


so we want to see anything teenage! Paula has some fantastic teen images available so if you're stuck pop over the Pollycraft for a look.

Does it every happen to you that you picture a design for a card in your head but when it comes to transferring that into a card it doesn't quite seem the same?? Well, I feel this way about this card!

The papers are Rusty Pickle Pop Star and the guitarist is Luna Bitterfrost Guitars Rock. The guitar is hand cut, I even managed strings on it!!


We are delighted to be sponsored this week by Letraset who is offering the lucky winner 5 pack of Promarkers.


Please remember to check out the DTs fab cards and I hope we inspire you to join us this week!

Sheena xx

5 comments:

Mary J said...

Just brilliant Sheena! I love the colours too!

Arabella said...

This is awesome Sheena! I love the guitar you made!!!

Arabella

Lou Mac said...

Totally neat challenge you set us Sheena!! Love this card from you, what an awesome design!! Luna has been super popular this week :) xo

Joey said...

Sheena it looks fantastic! stunning design. Joey x

Faye said...

The guitar is fab and such a clever touch. Gorgeous. xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx