Followers

Monday 6 February 2012

Pollycraft Monday #126 - Chill Out!

Well quite a few parts of the UK are chilling out today due to snow fall - none up here in central Scotland yet (thank goodness!). It's been quite a quiet weekend, hubby and the boys were going to go to watch footbally in Ayr on Saturday but it was called off - as a result I had their company all afternoon instead (feeble yeah!) and on Sunday we took them to softplay to run them ragged - did it work? Did it heck!

Anyway, loved looking at all your favourites last week! This week's theme has been picked by Anita and is:


You could interpret this as chilling out or by colours - the possibilities are endless.

So here is my offering - it is very plain, having put all my christmassy/wintery stash away in loft!


So the little fella is Swings and Slides Merry Christmas Snowballs and is available from Pollycraft here. The papers are First Edition Up, Up and Away and the pom poms are from my stash.

We are delighted to be sponsored this week by My Mums Craft Shop who are offering £10 voucher to the lucky winner. Also if you use a Pollycraft image and picked as a favourite you will get another Pollycraft image of your choice, for free!!


So what are you waiting for?!! We hope we inspire you to join us this week.

Sheena xx

6 comments:

Joey said...

Fab card Sheena, gorgeous pom pom ribbon. Joey xx

Lou Mac said...

Brilliant card! Perfect for the weather we're getting right now!!

Love the soft colours and those pom poms are a treat. xo

Mary J said...

Love your fresh blue card, Sheena - a brilliant take on the theme!

Lynsey said...

Hi Sheena, what a fab card! I love the pom pom trim! Must get some of that only trouble is when I love something that much I can't bring myself to use it lol!
Hugs Lynsey x

Faye said...

Sheena, these pom poms are adorable. Completely scrummy card. xx

Arabella said...

Lovely card Sheena! The colours are so calm and restful!

Arabella

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx