Followers

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #127 - Reds, Pinks and Creams

Yip, as you have probably noticed it is Tuesday, not Monday - this is entirely my fault, as usual! I did mean to write and schedule this on Sunday night, but I had marking to do (yuck) and got watching "Call the Midwife" and before I knew it it was my bedtime! And Monday just passed in a blur!!

So, this week's challenge has been chosen by Arabella, and is the slightly challenging:


I can say that DT did find this an interesting theme to work with! Here's my interpretation using Pollycraft's Chester in Love:


The papers are the very lush MME "Love Me" and were perfect for this challenge. The felt heart ribbon is from Hobbycraft and everything else was lurking in my stash!

We are delighted to be sponsored this week by:


who is offering our lucky winner £10 voucher to spend!

So please do check out my teamies wonderful creations and I hope we inspire you to join us this week!

Sheena xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx