Followers

Saturday 11 February 2012

CES Challenge #72 - Lots of Layers - 3 or more!

Hope you're all having a good weekend so far! The White family has been doing our usual Saturday morning stuff - nipping into town, having a coffee then the boys try to spend their pocket money on rubbish!

Over at CES this week, Karen has picked the theme of:


Fab challenge to work with, especially if you don't do clean and simple like me! This is usually because I have such yummy papers from Crafty Emma's Store that I want to use them all!


The papers are the very delish First Edition "New Leaf" available from Crafty Emma's Store along with the Card Candi. I made the pins from some beads and the seam binding was in my stash. The image is from ebay and I thought it was quite quirky!

The lucky winner for this challenge will receive a £10 voucher (exc P&P) for Crafty Emma's Store and you'll be spoilt for choice on how to spend it!


So please check out my lovely teamies blogs and I hope we inspire you to join us this week!

Sheena xx

8 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation hun, love the image its fab!

Have a fab weekend
hugs shell xx

karen said...

This is fabulous Sheena, love your embellies, hugs, Karenx

Donna said...

Love, love, love this card Sheena, everytime I look at your image it makes me smile...gotta love being a tweep! :) Donna ♥ x

PS: We are defiintely team Edward :)

Faye said...

Hiya Sheena, this is such a fun, masculine card. Love the colours too. And when you post yhour Pollycraft card, know that I absolutely love that too. Chester is too cute, the hearts are FAB and the way you've used the paper is brill. Have a great week. xx

Julie said...

Brill card, Sheena - love the retro vibe - your papers and colours are perfect with this gentleman!! Juliexx

Mary J said...

Such a cool vintage card Sheena!

febe said...

Fab card with the retro effect. Cool idea on this one.

fitness advertising

Julia Ionov said...

This is the most fab card I have ever seen. Love the idea that you used about this card, very vintage... and the colors are awesome too!
quality website design

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx