Followers

Saturday 14 August 2010

News News News!!!!!

A wee while ago I entered Crafty Emma's DT call for a brand new weekly Challenge Blog and guess what? I'M ON THE CES CHALLENGE DT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This brand new Challenge Blog will be launching its first Challenge on Saturday 28 August but in the meantime Emma is offering some fab Candy! Get yourself over to the challenge blog to enter!

The first prize is:



2nd and 3rd prizes are:

These items are also available in Crafty Emma's Store which offers a fantastic Loyalty scheme and brilliant craft items which are despatched quickly (I talk from personal experience of shopping there lol!!)

Hopefully I will return soon with some creations!! Enjoy your Saturday!


1 comment:

Carol Ann said...

Congratulations on your new DT spot!
Carol Ann xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx