Followers

Monday 9 August 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #56 - Photo Inspiration


Good Morning! Where does the weekend go? Up here in Scotland the school's go back a week on Wednesday so once the boys go back I should have a bit more crafty time on my hands lol! Anyway, this week's Pollycraft Monday Challenge is based on the above Photo Inspiration - you can choose the colours, or the shapes, mix some or use them all!!! Pop over to the challenge blog to see this week's fantastic prize!


I managed to use nearly all the colours and the shapes for my card! The image is of course the fab "Critters Ship" from the Critters and Cogs range as is the sentiment. The rest of the card is some sticky stars and a diecut earth which I found in my stash. The alien is actually attached to the card with a spring which allows him to move in space!! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Hiya hun
A fabulous card, great take on the photo insp.
I can't find your email addy, can you drop me a line please, got something I want to ask you. woodemma9@aol.com
Hugs Emma x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx