Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Set myself a little challenge .......

I recently had a tidy up of my craft stash as my fab Dad built me some cubby holes in my craft room (it was getting to the stage that I had stuff all over the floor). It meant I came across paper pads that hadn't seen the light of day for a while. So I decided 2 things:

1   I really don't need to buy anymore stash (may have to be physically restrained to do this lol) - hubby might have to phone my craft haunts and ask that they ban me!

2  To use all the fab stash that I already have.

So I took one pad (Making Memories Kids Collection - Sam), kraft card and inked up some LOTV images and came up with these. The sentiments are from Craftwork Cards.






So who would like to bet that I break my first point before the weekend???

Sheena xx

3 comments:

Joey said...

Sheena these are too cute! gorgeous little boys cards, love your layouts. Joey x

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Oh my Sheena, You've been busy!!! They are all gorgeous!!! And well done on using your old stash!!!
Hugs, Marit.
..:: xXx ::..

Emma said...

Fabulous cards Sheena, love the colours and embellies. Good luck with using up your stash!!! Lol ;-)
Hugs Emma x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx