Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2013

One more candle .....

Good evening! Mid week post from me - how unusual! My Monday did not turn out quite as I planned - ended up in A&E for 3 hours with oldest as his school thought he had fractured his cheekbone in a playground accident. Thankfully it was just rather bruised but my gosh that was 3 hours I won't get back again! It was also really busy for a weekday afternoon - I was really surprised. 

This little card is for a colleague at work who is 60 tomorrow but doesn't want the world to know so it's a low key creation with no mention of "60"! I used this weeks great sketch over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge:



The irate looking lady is of course Bugaboo's Stella - don't think I'd cross her! The papers are Prima "Doodle Deux" and the sentiment from Craftwork Cards. Everything else was lurking in my stash. 

Off to see Priscilla Queen of the Desert on Friday night at the Edinburgh Playhouse and staying over so very looking forward to being boy free for a wee while!

Thanks for visiting!

Sheena xx

1 comment:

catherine said...

This is great and thanks for joining in with us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week
x catherine

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx