Followers

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Queen for the Day

Another lovely day here is Falkirk - got the last of the holiday washing done and dried! Just waiting for husband to "volunteer" to put it all away, think I'll have a long wait!

Been busy around the house too - have spent the last few days tidying the boys' rooms. How did they manage to accumulate so much??? We have anough books to open our own library, games galore and of course a thousand other things that I can't possibly throw out (according to the boys!). We could give a toy shop a run for its money. Also took the opportunity to sort out the boys clothes - 5 bin bags to the clothes bank, I couldn't believe it (neither could husband as he had the pleasure of arriving home from work to be told they needed to be taken to the clothes bank, ha ha). Another big bag of preloved clothing is heading to my slighty younger nephew.

Despite all this hive of activity I managed to squeeze in some crafting (well I did have to have a break!) and today was the launch of the new fortnight challenge over at Pollycraft - the theme being Ruby Red. Well as I had some Lil Dumplings already printed out, it was a no-brainer to use the very girlie and cute "Queenie":


The papers are one of the lovely MME pads "Market" - I loved the crowns. Teamed it up with some mulberry flowers and gems. The sentiment was cut from one of the papers in the pad. Due to my dodgy photography skills you can't see the glamour dust I used on her wings or the glossy accents on her crown.

Well off for a lie down now - exhausted!!!!

Thanks for visiting,

Sheena xx


1 comment:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Super cute!!! Queenie looks to be a favorite this week at Pollycraft and you have done such a fabulous job with your card. Love the patterned paper, goes well with the image. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx