Followers

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Back from my Hols!

Yes - we have returned from a fortnight in North Wales. It was fantastic - the weather was glorious which makes such a difference, not that I have a tan, Factor 50 all the way for me!! There were no cries of "I'm bored" from the boys so that means it was a success. Now just working my way through loads of washing and trying to find space for the extra things we brought back.

Anyway, this little card is making it's way by the skin of it's teeth to this week's Pollycraft Challenge which closes later today. The theme was Stars and Stripes and after a dig about the paper stash this is what I came up with:



Have used "Brains" from Lil Dumplings - a total snip at £1.49! He also has lots of little friends which are too cute for words! The papers are Fancy Pants "Off to School" and I thought they went so well with Brains. The little sentiment is hanging from a piece of acetate and is cute from one of the FP papers and the little apple is a Quickutz die cut (haven't used them for ages, forgot what great shapes I had - not to self: must use them more!) Finished off with a few gems and jobs a good 'un!

Paula's also running this fab offer until 18 July:


Well better be off - the washing machine calls!!!

Thanks for visiting

Sheena xx




2 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Sheena, what a super cute and fab project. Love the stripes paper. Sounds like you had a fab holiday too. Woohoo. Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft Challenges. X

Cazza said...

This is fabulous Sheena, so cute! Glad you had a good hols! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx