Followers

Wednesday 26 June 2013

A little something for the holidays!

Long time no see! June has been a manic month for me - lots of things going on at school for the boys and I so the days have just whizzed by. We have a day and a half until our summer hols starts - hoorah!!!!

The other thing that's kept me busy is organising gifts for the boys' teachers - it's a minefield! You want to get something that says thank you for all you've done for my hooligans but not anything overboard but at the same time nothing stingy. Luckily as a secondary teacher I get bugger all from my students - I might get a "have a nice holiday" if I'm lucky ha ha.

I also like to give something to my hard working colleagues for putting up with me for another year and it does usually involve something alcoholic (although the bottle I've used in the pictures isn't!). Along came Pollycraft's Paula with her cute "Lil Dumplings" and I knew exactly what I was going to do - make bottle labels. These were perfect for that summer holiday feeling we have at the minute and just teamed it up with some fab summery American Craft papers and a few charms. Caution - picture heavy!






I would like to enter these into the brand new Pollycraft Challenges which has a first challenge of "Anything Goes". Although you do not have to use a Pollycraft image to enter the Pollycraft Challenges, if you do Paula has launched a fabulous "Craft for Credit" scheme where you get £0.30 credit every time you enter a challenge (one credit per challenge) with a Pollycraft image. 

Gosh, I've tired myself out with this mammoth post!!

Thanks for visiting, 

Sheena xx

1 comment:

Cazza said...

Wow Sheena you have been busy!! And these are amazing, I love them all!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Pollycraft Challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx