Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Hello!

Well hopefully this has posted while I'm at school - we change timetable before our summer holiday at the start of July so tomorrow is a teacher training day getting ready for the change. The Scottish education system has been having quite an overhaul with the introduction of National 4 and National 5 qualifications under "Curriculum for Excellence" and it has required lots of new courses to be rewritten so it's all go at school!

Anyway here is a little card which I am entering into this week's The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge:


This is Pippa from the Candfloss Crew over at Pollycraft - the thing I love about using digis is that you can print them out any size you like which allowed me to chop a bit off Pippa for this sketch (sounds a bit painful doesn't it???!) The papers are American Crafts "Shoreline" and the stickers are from American Crafts as well. There is some stickles on there and the flowers and gems were in my stash.

Thanks for visiting!

Sheena xx

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is very sweet, Sheena. Thanks for playing with The Sweet Stop this week!

Indy's Designs said...

This is such a happy, fun card! Love the colors and the flowers with the buttons! CUTE! Thanks for sharing at The Sweet Stop!
{hugs}
Debbie

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx