Followers

Monday 15 November 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #70 - Glittery Christmas

Good Morning - hope everyone's looking forward to the week ahead??! It does mean its Pollycraft Monday Challenge time and this week's theme is "Glitter Christmas" - easy peasy or what? Here's my DT card using the fantastic Sonny Honeycloud Mistletoe, who has had her hood glittered:

I've gone pastelly with this one and used the lovely (and glittered!) "Let it Snow" papers by Dovecraft. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts. The mulberry ribbon is from Crafty Emma's Store (and I think the snowflake charm ...). Pop over to Pollycraft to see the other wonderful glittery cards from the DT team and look forward to seeing your creations! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Deirdre said...

Sheena, fab card - love the pastel colouring. Beautiful. I had fun with this challenge too!

Unknown said...

This is just georgeous !!!

Hugz

Kerry x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx