Followers

Saturday 31 March 2012

CES Challenge - No Girls Allowed!!

Well the White house is geared up for 2 weeks of school hols - woohoo! I'll probably be penniless and knackered by the middle of the week!


Thanks for all your stunning creations for the Photo Inspiration challenge last week - you were awesome! This week Shell has picked the theme of:




As the only female in the White house I am quite used to this statement! Now, my card is not how it originally should have been - I had a small ink drama which resulted in the top half being unusable so I did a little jiggery pokery and used acetate instead - phew! The papers are the delish Prima "En Francais" from Crafty Emma's Store. The image and sentiment is from Kanban and the die cut is a TH coloured with distress ink. The little cogs were from Ebay, I think!  




The winner of this challenge will receive £10 voucher (not incl P&P) for Crafty Emma's Store:



Crafty Emma's also has fantastic 25% off everything (except Gift Vouchers and Digi Images) until midnight 1 April so get over there and bag a bargain! Enter the code sale25 at checkout. 

So do pop over to my talented teamies blogs and check out their fabulous creations and I hope we inspire you to join us this week!

Sheena xx

4 comments:

CraftyC said...

Hi Sheena, this is gorgeous, love the vintage feel
Clairex

karen said...

Really fabulous Sheena, great design, have a fab weekend, hugs, Karenx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, just love it!
hugs shell xx

Julie said...

This is fab, Sheena - love the shape and your happy accident has worked out a treat!! Juliexx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx