Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Vintage cars .....

Good afternoon - I know it's very rare of me to post during the week but I was looking through my card photos on the computer and realised some of them were not made for challenges, just because I wanted to! So I thought I would share a couple using some toppers from Ebay - a store called Cardmaker's Delights - which has a fab range of vintage and steampunk toppers at great prices and a super fast delivery service!


Here are my two cards:





I used odds of paper from my box and added buttons and punched shapes. The sentiment is a LOTV one. The filigree corner was from Wild Orchid Crafts and the embossing folders used were Tim Holtz.


Enjoy the rest of this glorious day!


Sheena xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx