Followers

Saturday 24 March 2012

CES Challenge #78 - Photo Inspiration

Good morning all! One week closer to the school hols - yahoo!! It's been a tough term with prelims, assessments to complete and coping with staff absence!

Anyway, onto this week's CES Challenge which has been set this week by little old me and is:


This photo is gorgeous and is open to crafty interpretation - golds, pinks, green, cakes, teacups/teapots, butterflies and roses!

I went mostly for the colour combo but managed to squeeze in some butterflies and roses for good measure!!


The gorgeous papers are from Prima's new "Sun Kiss" pad - aren't they fab? The papers, butterfly button and card candi are from Crafty Emma's Store. Everything else was in my stash and the image is a ready coloured LOTV square topper. The seam binding and roses were coloured with a Promarker so it would match in.

The winner of this challenge will receive a £10 voucher (not incl P&P) to spend at Crafty Emma's Store:
Please do check out my very talented teamies creations and I hope we inspire you to join us this week!

Sheena xx

8 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the layout & flowers!

Have a fab weekend
hugs Shell xx

karen said...

Fabulous card Sheena, fab challenge! hugs, Karenx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the image. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card Sheena, loved the challenge. xx Jenny xx

Julie said...

This is so gorgeous Sheena - love your interpretation of the pic and what a gorgeous pic it is!! Hugs, Juliexx

Donna said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Sheena, I love the pretty design and your image is adorable...in fact one of my favs...sooo pretty :) Donna ♥ x

Mary J said...

Just gorgeous Sheena, love the soft feel of it!

Lou Mac said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the pastel, vintage, rustic feel of it!! That butterfly border is super cute and I love your custom hat pin!! xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx