Followers

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Friday Sketchers #128

Good afternoon! No your eyes are not deceiving you, I am entering a challenge! I've been really busy on the home front for a variety of reasons but I'm able to get crafting again!

As always I enjoyed working with the Friday Sketchers Sketch and this is what I came up with:


This little chap is Pollycraft's "Jack Snow Fun" and is one of many fantastic images available in the shop. The link in my sidebar will take you to the new look shop! The papers are Pink Petticoat's "Fairy Lights" and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards. Can't remember where I got the pearl snowflakes from - I could say I painstakingly placed all the pearls individually ....................

Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx