Followers

Saturday 8 January 2011

CES Challenge #18 - All Creatures Great and Small

My first blog entry of 2011 - hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. Woke up this morning to snow .... had just got used to seeing the grass and pavements again, lol!!

Anyway, it's also the first CES Challenge of 2011 and its a fabby theme of "All Creatures Great and Small". Here is my interpretation:



The papers (BG Olivia), the image (Dandelion Bee) and the charm are all available from Crafty Emma's Store as well as lots of other crafting goodies!!

This week's sponsor is the fabulous Doodle Pantry who is offering a $15 voucher to one lucky winner!


Looking forward to visiting your creations!

1 comment:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Awww this is so sweet. I love that little frame of pretty blooms.
Caroline xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx