Followers

Monday 13 December 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #74 - White Christmas (running for 4 weeks and GDcall)


I used to think that a white Christmas would be nice, but after the snow we've had I've changed my mind!! Jane has picked this week's Pollycraft Challenge and it is "White Christmas" - this can either be an all white card with only the image coloured or a wintry scene. My penguin was a Pollycraft Friday Freebie ages ago but he was perfect for this card. Took me ages to thread the buttons!! You can also apply for a GDT spot with this challenge - just add GD after your name in the linky! The sponsor is Crafty Emma's Store with a Memory Box Tinsel paper pack.

Look forward to seeing your cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx