Followers

Sunday 13 February 2011

CES Challenge #23 - Cute and Cuddly

I know, my post for this is late - I do need to get more organised! Thanks for everyone who entered in last week's challenge of Red and Romance - loved looking at your creations!

This week's challenge is "Cute and Cuddly" - and I couldn't resist using the Fizzy Moon range from Crafty Emma's Store (sorry for the poor picture, our weather has not been so nice here!):

With exception of the buttons, everything else is from Crafty Emma's Store -

Fizzy Moon Clear Stamp - Thanks a Bunch
Fizzy Moon Celebrations 6x6 Paper Pack
Fizzy Moon Blossoms
Bakers Twine
Charm
Promarkers

Thanks for popping by, remember to check out the rest of the DTs wonderful creations and I look forward to visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx