Followers

Monday 21 February 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #81 - Diamonds and Pearls

Morning! Where does the weekend go? This is the last day of the boys half term so off to softplay later to give me some peace!!

On to this week's fab challenge set by Marit - "Diamonds and Pearls". Here's my card:



When I thought of diamonds and pearls I thought vintage, so naturally used Cherry Kisses Tea in the 20s. The papers are Prima "Botanical", the flowers, and card candi are all available from Crafty Emma's Store. Everything else was in my stash.

This week's winner will get to choose 3 digis from:


Now, if this you fancy another Challenge with MORE prizes to be won pop over to the Pollycraft Blog where we are celebrating The 'Critters and Cogs' Birthday, and there is a special challenge over there!!


Looking forward to seeing your creations! Thanks for visiting







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx