Followers

Monday 28 February 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #82 - 3 Circles

Good morning - hope it's starting to look like Spring wherever you are! This week's Pollycraft Challenge is to have 3 circles on your creation - easy!! Here is my offering:


The image is "Jerry Kisses Tunes" which is available from Pollycraft. The papers are HOTP "Kids" and is available from Crafty Emma's Store

One lucky winner this week will receive:

 

from this week's sponsor:


Pop over to the Challenge blog to see the other fab creations from the GDT and DT! Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Star said...

This card is Fabulous!! I love the background papers, and I REALLY love the hoodie paper! =)

Emma said...

A fabulous card Sheena, love the layout and how you glittered the numbers.
Hugs Emma x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx