Followers

Saturday 15 October 2011

CES Challenge #58

Good afternoon all - I could say Blogger never posted this on time, but it would be a lie - it's just disorganised me!!

Fantastic to see all those Red Cards from last week - they were brilliant! This week Karen has chosen the theme of:


So we are looking for those browns, oranges and reds - easy peasy!!

As always the lucky winner will receive a £10 voucher (excl P&P) for Crafty Emma's Store:


So, here is my autumnal card using MME "Darling Dear", Card Candi and flowers (coloured with Promarkers) from Crafty Emma's Store. The image is LOTV.



Please check out my very talented Teamies blogs to see their fabby creations and I hope we inspire you to join us this week!

Sheena xx

4 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really pretty card. I have this image and it's one of my favs - love how you coloured her.
Have a lovely weekend.
Caroline xxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Sheena, sweet image and pretty flowers :) Donna ♥ x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Sheena - such a lovely image and beautiful mix of papers and embellies!! Love the touch of sparkle on the flowers! Hugs, Juliexx

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! LOve your colours and sweet image xx Jenny xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx