Followers

Friday 7 October 2011

Pink {Ink} Sketch Challenge #7 - Erica's Sketch

I'm sure I've said before but I do love using sketches - it means you can concentrate on the papers and embellies!!

Erica at Pink {Ink} Sketch Challenge has created a fab sketch which was great to use.

I had this little LOTV fella coloured up (using ProMarkers) and looking lonely so I teamed him up with an old MM paper pad "Kids Collection Sam", used my new Marianne punch and added some card candi and a sentiment from Crafty Emma's Store.


I am finally on my 2 weeks school holidays but of course have a million things to do - I might even manage a little crafting!

Thanks for visiting!

Sheena xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute sweetie - love this image too xx

Graphicat said...

Oh he is adorable! Great job with your papers!
Thanks for joining us at Pink Ink this week!
Cheers
cheri

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx