Followers

Monday 7 November 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #118 - Sketch

Morning all! Yet again Monday appears so quickly after Friday - hope you all had a great weekend. So it is time for another challenge over at Pollycraft - may I say we had so many fantastic entries for Marit's "Anything Goes" challenge - my fingers have gone numb from commenting!!!

This week we have a fabulous sketch from Cazza and its a great one! I have used the very delish Melissa Frances "5th Avenue" DPs, a Craftwork Cards sentiment and the flowers are die cut and scrunched up. The divine image is Pollycraft's Moon Fairy - I haven't used her for ages and had forgotten how gorgeous she is!!


This week's lucky winner will receive 10 digis from Pollycraft!

pollycraft

Also worth mentioning that Paula is offering:


Now this is a fantastic opportunity to stock up on digi images!

Please do visit my teamies and I hope we inspire you to join us this week.

Sheena xx

9 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

This is adorable Sheena! I love this image and all your details look fabulous.
Jane
x

Arabella said...

Beautiful card Sheena! I love the soft romantic colours and those gorgeous flowers!

Arabella

Joey said...

Sheena I love this, those flowers are so pretty, beautiful card. Joey x

Lou Mac said...

These papers are just dreamy. Love the soft, subtle colours on this card and those beautiful flowers add so much dimension!

xo

Mary J said...

Oh Sheena, I lvoe your shabby chic take on the sketch - just beauitful honey!

Faye said...

Oh this gorgeous card made me smile. What super colours. Just perfect for this image. Have a great week. xxx

Anita said...

This is beautiful Sheena. Love your soft colors and the flowers are gorgeous.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! Adore the colours xx Jenny xx

Cazza said...

Sooooo pretty Sheena, a really beautiful card :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx