Followers

Monday 16 January 2012

Pollycraft Monday #123 - BINGO!

Gosh, is it really Monday already? Why does midweek seem sooo long yet the weekend goes in a flash??

It was cold yesterday but the boys and I braved Stirling Castle in the afternoon - it was great, the boys loved going into all the nooks and crannies in search of treasure! Wish I still had my imagination! Afterwards we were forced to go to Dobbies Garden Centre for a restorative cuppa (and cake) and the new Papermania Portobello Road collection just leapt into my basket!!!!

So, onto this week's little challenge which has been set by Cazza and is:



I love these types of challenges - the hardest bit is deciding which line to use! You can go horizontal, vertical or diagonal - the choice is yours.

Here is my card, using the smoldering Maurice:

Bingo line used: Ribbon, Butttons and Die Cuts

The papers are WRMK Travel Light which came free with a craft mag, the buttons and ribbon are from stash and the sentiment is Craftwork Cards.

The winner of this challenge will receive 10 digi images from Pollycraft:

pollycraft

So please do check out my very gorgeous teamies creations on their blogs and I hope we inspire you to join us this week!

Sheena xx

3 comments:

Arabella said...

Fab card Sheena! I love the colours!

Wow playing in a castle sounds like so much fun! Did the boys find any treasure?

Arabella

Faye said...

This is such a fun card Sheena, the papers are perfect for Maurice. xxx

Anita said...

Fabulous birthday card Sheena. I just love Maurice!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx