Followers

Saturday 12 January 2013

Jar of Hearts

Happy Saturday - boy am I happy to see the weekend after my first week of full-time! After an hour at work it feels that you were never on holiday! But it does keep me in crafty pennies so shan't complain!

I do love using sketches so when I came across the Addicted to Stamps Challenge I just had to join in! Used a gorgeous Tilda (coloured with promarkers of course) and some lovely papers from Fancypants - Country Boutique. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and Tilda's wings have had the Antique Linen Distress Stickles treatment. The hearts in the jar have been cut out of one of backing papers. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Sheena xx

1 comment:

arjette said...

Your card is realy beautiful!!!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSC!!

gr. arjette.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx