Followers

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year and some News!!

Well it's finally here - 2013 - hope it's got off to a good start for you all so far! No hangovers in this house and just enjoying the last few days of the school holidays before we go back on 7 January. I also return full-time to work as well, eek, it seemed a good idea at the time!

Now it has been far too long since I posted here which I am very sorry about. Sometimes there's just not enough hours in the day! I have been crafting though - crimbo card orders and wedding stationery orders have taken up a lot of my (not so much) free time. 

One thing I did do last year was enter the Papercraft Essentials craft magazine's Papercrafter of the Year 2012 competition and do you know what??? I was one of the 9 runners-up! Woohoo I was sooo stunned when I got the email. You had to enter 2 cards and a non-card papercraft item and here they are in print!


Here is a better look at me entries:


(sorry for the poor light quality on this one!)


So if I said I would be a better blogger this year would you believe me???? Thanks for popping by.

Sheena xx

1 comment:

karen said...

Wow Sheena, very well done and well deserved! Wishing you a Happy New Year, Karenxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx