Followers

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #27 - A Sketch by Paula




Here is my entry for the latest Pollycraft Monday Challenge based on a sketch by Paula. I was lucky enough to win the "Sweet Dreams Christmas Kit" in the last challenge so naturally I used it for this entry! It was a fab sketch to work from and I will be using it again. I used Promarkers to colour the image and Glamour Dust on her hood.

Papers and image: Pollycraft Sweet Dreams Christmas Kit
Card and Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Poinsettia: The Paper Company Studio "Vintage Christmas Paper Flowers"
Ribbon and Charm: Stash
Tools: Spellbinder Nesties, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi there sheena,welcome to blog land....so so glad you decided to have a blog and share your gorgeous creations with us all and this one is super gorgeous,really love this card and fabby colours too,Thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Paula said...

Sheena, this is a cracker!!! WOW I really adore it!!
Keep em coming!!!

xxx

Ria said...

Ah this is awesome :) thanks for joining us At Pollycrafts Challenge
hugs Ria

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx