Followers

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Shock horror - not a Christmas Card in sight!!!

I have a few birthdays coming up (well not me personally lol!) and this one is for my cousin who is a fireman. I love the Dustin Pike images and this fits the bill perfectly. Kept it simple - I always find it difficult to find the right embellies for a male card. Anyway, hope you like!

I also decided to give away all my christmas cards to my son's school christmas fayre - it gives me a reason to keep making more christmas cards now that I don't have any left!!!


Card and Sentiment: Craftwork Cards

Image: Dustin Pike "Firefighter" coloured with Promarkers

Paper: Basic Grey Cupcake

Card, buttons, pearls and thread from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx