Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #28 - No Cards Allowed!





Had a fab time with this challenge! I'm on a major christmas drive at the minute so no surprises with this offering. As the mum of 2 young boys I seem to spend quite a lot of time telling them that Santa is watching and will know if they have been good boys or not (usually when they are up to mischief at the time!!) so that was my inspiration for this challenge.

This sign was very straightfoward - used a Pollycraft Friday Freebie from a few weeks ago and layered him up for some depth. My Quickutz provided the lettering (before anyone complains about my spelling, I meant it!!!). The circle is just some chipboard covered in white card onto which I had printed the phrases. The spinner hand was in my stash - I'd been wondering how to use it!!! A litte bit of red ribbon as the hanger finished it off. All we have to do now is hang it up and hope Santa's in a good mood!!!!














2 comments:

Sue said...

Sheena this is fabulous,what a brilliant idea,thinks i need to make one of these now..thanks for the inspiration and thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Paula said...

Oh Sheena, i love this so much!!! where did you get the spinner from?

i want to make one too!!!
xxx
thanks for joining us at pollycraft xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx