Followers

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #36 - Sparkle!

How could I resist a challenge that was about sparkle! This card is a bit of an experiment. I saw this idea used in a children's book where the coloured image is revealed as the side panel is pulled out. I'm quite pleased with the result! The roses and the heart have been glamoured dusted. Think I might give this to hubby for our anniversary later this year! Thanks for looking!

Image: Pollycraft Cherry Kisses Frames
Papers: Forever Friends Pink Parfait
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Everything else from stash













1 comment:

Paula said...

oh Sheena!!! this is just genius!!! Such a fun idea, and a gorgeous card!!
Thanks for joining us at pollycraft!!! xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx