Followers

Monday 25 April 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #90 - Fun and Games

Good Easter Monday! Hope you're going to enjoy today - we're off for a picnic later on (hopefully the sun will make an appearance!).

This week's fabulous challenge is set by Emma and is:


Emma is also sponsoring this week with £10 voucher (not incl P&P) to spend at Crafty Emma's Store
Here is my card:


Now, what is more fun than flying a kite? Used a Cherry Kisses image here and replaced the string of the kite with thread and buttons. The gorgeous papers I've used are Echo Park "A Walk in the Park" which is available at Crafty Emma's Store. The white ruffle is actually crepe paper and everything else is from my stash.

Please pop over to the challenge blog and check out the fabulous DT creations and I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

2 comments:

Joey said...

Love this Sheena, gorgeous folded embellie across the middle. Joey x

Julie said...

Wow Sheena - I love this!! Great layout and papers, the ruched crepe looks fabbie! Juliexx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx