Followers

Monday 4 April 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge and New Release!!!

Good morning (just!). Why is it when the school holidays begin the heavens open?? Oh well, never mind - the boys have a new game for their DS so they're happy for the minute!

It's time for another challenge over at Pollycraft and the theme this week, as picked by Kylie, is:


I'm sure everyone has at least one stamp/digi that has not had much love and attention recently and we want to see them on your creation this week!

The winner will receive the brand new Pollycraft  "Swings and Slides 2" collection:

I loved the first set and am loving this release even more!!!! They are available from today for the totally bargain price of 99 p each or £5.75 for all 7 images!!

So I suppose I should show you my DT card?!


I choose this Pollycraft image because I thought it was so spring-like and also v cute! The papers are Nitwit and everything else is from my stash.

Please do pop over to the challenge blog to see the fantastic creations by our GDT and DT.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Joey said...

Lovely card Sheena, love the softness of colours and those pearls along the bottom. Joey x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx