Followers

Friday 15 April 2011

Very naughty ...............

.............. guess who hasn't posted her card for Pollycraft Monday Challenge - yip me :< My reason is this - we have been busy rearranging the boys rooms and it has been a mammoth task - am I forgiven??

San has set this week's challenge which is:

#88 - EASTER

Here is my offering using "Cuthbert Egg Wagon" and the papers are from Nitwits "Chicks and Bunnied too":


The winner of this week's challenge will receive 3 digis from:


Also going to enter this little fella into this fortnight's Cards for Men challenge which is looking for an Easter themed card.

Thanks for visiting!




3 comments:

Mandy said...

Cute Easter card....Lovely image and papers...Thanks for sharing with us at Cards for Men...
Mandy x

Donna said...

Super sweet card Sheena, the soft pastel colour are fab and I love the little pearls on the Easter Egg :) Donna x

Alison said...

So sweet! Love the pearl embellishments. Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at Cards for Men.
Hugs, Alison x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx