Followers

Saturday 3 September 2011

CES Challenge #52 - Raise your Glasses!!

Good morning all! Hope you've enjoyed a long lie and are ready for the weekend. Think my 2 boys are feeling "at school fatigue" as they were right grumps last night!

Loved looking at you cards last week. This week delicious Donna has set the challenge of:


So, we are looking for drink themed creations!

The winner of this challenge will win a £10 voucher (not incl P&P) from Crafty Emma's Store:

For my card I've used Basic Grey "Out of Print" from Crafty Emma's Store and the Beer Monster from Pollycraft. I have to admit that I printed the image a little bigger than I intended but never mind. The bottle tops were in my stash as were the glittery letters.


Please check out my talented teamies creations on their blogs - they are fantastic! I hope we've inspired you to join us this week!

5 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card love the bottle tops!
hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

Hi Hun- this is one of my fave images for a man and I love your card.. Those bottle caps are perfect!!!!

ChickieChirps said...

Fab card Sheena! I love those bottle caps... the perfect touch!

Arabella

Donna said...

Awwww fab card Sheena, love this lil beer monster and your cool bottle tops :) Donna ♥ x

Emma said...

Such a fabulous card Sheena, the bottle tops are fab.
Hugs Emma x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx