Followers

Monday 19 September 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #111 - Swirls and Pearls

Good morning all - Monday again, pretty sure I've missed a few weekdays out! Over the weekend I was on a works night out and we ended up in a retro 80's nightclub - it was fab - clientelle ages with me (or older), all shapes and sizes just having good fun and reliving our youth!

Anyway, back to 2011, and time for another Pollycraft Challenge - this time set by alluring Anita who wants to see your:


I have chosen older Cherry Kisses images but she is one of my favourites! The scalloped card is from Hunkydory and the paper was from a free gift from a crafty magazine. The pearls were in my stash and the sentiment is Craftwork Cards.

The flowers and mulberry ribbon are from Crafty Emma's Store who is in fact sponsoring this week's challenge offering a £10 voucher (not incl P&P) to one lucky winner!



Please make sure you check out my very talented teamies creations and I hope we inspire you to join us this week!

I'm now off to listen to some more 80's cheese!!!

Sheena x

6 comments:

Joey said...

Sheena this is too cute! gorgeous card. Joey x

Mina said...

oooohhhh what a fabulous colour combo for your stunning colouring...perfect Sheena
Mina xxx

Mary J said...

Just adorable Sheena! I love those digis - you've created a perfect card with them!

Cazza said...

Love this Sheena, all the pink and gorgeous girlyness.....LUSH!
xxx

Anita said...

This is so pretty Sheena. I love the scene you've created with these digis.

ChickieChirps said...

This is so fabulous Sheena, I love it! I love the scene you have created and the pinks are lovely and the scallopy border is perfection!

Arabella

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx