Followers

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Let's Celebrate!

Half way through the work week, hooray! Been getting into the swing of reasonably regular postings - it just requires me to be a bit more organised than usual! Also, there are so many fabulous challenges to choose from - this time I have following the fab sketch over at Sketch Saturday and over at Lollipop Crafts they are looking for Anything Goes!



Used the very topical Portobello Road from Papermania along with the stamp set. The card candi and card blank are from Craftwork Cards. The twine and charm are from my stash. The very patriotic little bear is another new release from Pollycraft - Biscuit Jubilee Flags. Isn't he adorable??

Thanks for stopping by!

Sheena xx









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx