Followers

Thursday 17 May 2012

Steampunk Rocks and some news ......

Good evening all - it's been wet here nearly all day, is it really early summer??! Paula over at Pollycraft has 3 new digi images for sale. I have used one of them - Luna Bitterfrost Steampunk Rocks - for this creation:





The papers are Kanban and the bits and bobs are from TH and stuff from stash - I was quite pleased how it turned out!


Now for the news - Paula has decided to close down Pollycraft :< I've had a total ball on the DT and have had the pleasure of working with the most talented crafters - going to miss you ladies!! So there are plenty of digi bargains to be had:

 


Pop over to the website to see what's included - it's a total steal at that price!! There are also reductions on the Build a Bundle sets. 


Thanks for stopping by! 


Sheena xx

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab steam punk card.....

Mary J said...

Oh, I love your take on that cutie, Sheena - gorgeous texture!

Donna said...

Wow, this is fab Sheena, amazing design and brilliant added detail hun :) Donna ♥ x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx