Followers

Saturday 28 May 2011

CES Challenge #38 - Embossing

Well I know it's late but at least it's still Saturday lol!! This week Jane has set the fab challenge of:

EMBOSSING

either dry embossing or using ink and powder. Have to admit I've never been very good at ink and powder embossing so I used my trusty embossing folders!

The winner of this challenge will receive a £10 voucher (not incl P&P) from Crafty Emma's Store:


Made an envelope card using First Edition "Up, Up and Away" DPs, the image is a Pollycraft cutie coloured with Promarkers. I embossed the insert. The DPs, Promarkers, buttons and Bakers Twine are all available from Crafty Emma's Store.


Please pop over to the other DTs and GDTs cards which are fabulous. Thanks for visiting!!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fantastic! Love the details and the embossing. xx Jenny xx

Donna said...

Such a sweet card Sheena, I love the design and the sweet little pirate...so cute :) Donna x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Better late than never hun & it was worth the wait! Its fab, love the idea its great, not seen anything like this before!
hugs shell xx

Janice said...

Ilove this card & I'm sure a lot of little boys would too. Brilliant work. Jx

Unknown said...

Awww how fun this is, love your cute little boy stamp. Thank you for your nice comemnt on my card. Hugs xxx

Cheryl said...

Oh my! This is super cute and creative.

Julie said...

I adore this Sheena - such a great design and perfect for a boy card!! Hugs, Juliexx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx