Followers

Monday 23 May 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #94 - Embellishment Bingo

Good Monday morning! Hope you've all had a nice weekend? It was eldest son's birthday during the week so we had a family day out yesterday called Briarland's Farm. Its a working farm but they have put in jumping pillows, hay bales, zip line, etc to play on and we had a great day. 

This week it's my turn to set the Pollycraft Challenge and I have decided on:

EMBELLISHMENT BINGO

If you've not done this before it's very easy!


From the table below you have to choose a line of embellishments.
Your line can be horizontal (eg Lace, Charm and Pearls); vertical (eg Charm, Buttons and Sparkle); or diagonal (eg Lace, Buttons and Flowers)


This week's lucky winner will receive a 5 pack of Letraset Promarkers.


For my card I have used Pollycraft's Fairy from Swings and Slides "Exchant and Explore" coloured with Promarkers. The paper was a freebie from a craft magazine. Everything else was lurking in my stash. My bingo line is Lace, Charm and Pearls:



Please pop over to the other DTs blogs to see what bingo line they have used. I look forward to visiting your creations. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

A great challenge idea this week Sheena, thanks! Your card is gorgeous and I'm loving these new images!

Hugs, Kylie ox

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card!

Donna said...

Adorable card Sheena, love the colour and fab pearl pattern,so pretty :) Donna x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx