Followers

Sunday 8 May 2011

CES Challenge #35 - Favourite Colour Combo

I know, it's Sunday and the CES challenge is on a Saturday ...... Anyway, better late than never, right?!

Amy has chosen a great challenge this week:


The winner will receive a £10 voucher from Crafty Emma's Store (P&P not incl):


I have few favourite colour combos depending on whether its a male or female card. I decided to go for a Father's Day card using Maurice digis from Pollycraft:


The papers (Fancy Pants "Beach Bum") and Bakers Twine are from Crafty Emma's Store and the sentiment and buttons were in my stash. Maurice was coloured with promarkers.

Please pop over to the challenge blog to see the fabulous GDT and DT creations. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Very funny card ))
Thumbs up )))

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx