Followers

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Just Magnolia Week 107 - A Sketch

Good afternoon! We've been battered by 90 mph winds yesterday but pleased to report that we don't have any damage (phew).

It's been a while since I managed a card for Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar Challenge. I have used "Hello Little Butterfly Tilda" and combined her with some free Serif papers from a craft magazine.


The ribbon, button and pearls were in my stash and the little charm (which I have realised is half hidden!) is from Crafty Emma's Store. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards. The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ooh this is beautiful Sheena - love the earthy colours!! Juliexx

Dena said...

How sweet! Those flowers are gorgeous!!!
Thank you so much for joining in our sketch challenge this week at Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar!
Hugs, Dena

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx