Followers

Monday 9 May 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #92 - Boyz to Men

What, it's Monday again already? Where did the weekend go??

This week's Pollycraft challenge has been set by Joanne and is:


so we are looking for male themed cards!

This week's sponsor is:


I have used Jerry Kisses Surfer from Pollycraft and combined it with Fancy Pants "Beach Bum" paper from Crafty Emma's Store. The pearls and gems were in my stash.


Please pop over to the challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations by the GDT and DT. Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Gorgeous Sheena, love the colours.
Hugs Emma x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Sheena. I looked threw this paper pad and didn't know how I could use them. Great inspiration and fab boys card!
Clairex

Donna said...

This is such a fun card Sheena, this lil surfer boy is adorable and I love the added bunting detail! Thank you so much for my gorgeous birthday card, it made my day really special so thank you for thinking of me :) Donna x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx