Followers

Monday 2 May 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge #91 - Anything Goes!

Good afternoon - hope you're basking in sunshine! This week's Pollycraft Monday Challenge has been set by the marvellous Marit and it's:


It's always a goodie this one as you can create anything that takes you fancy.

This week's sponsor is a £10 voucher from Bunny Zoe Crafts:


For my "anything goes" I decided to create a little address book for myself:


Used Pollycraft's Chester for the cover and watermarked him for the pages of my address book. The purple paper is Pink Petticoat "Apples" and tiny sticky letter for each page of my book. Used ribbon to bind it (the book rings I had were too big and looked silly) and I added a couple of charms and buttons.

Please pop over to the challenge blog and check out the fabulous GDT and DT creations. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is a great idea Sheena. I really enjoy making 3D projects that are 'useful' lol Little Chester is the perfect image for this...gorgeous book :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog - I love hearing from you! xx